Voting for Phase 3 of the 2019 Lok Sabha elections will commence tomorrow across 15 states and union territories for 116 constituencies.
All the union territories seats of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu will go to polls tomorrow, as will some constituencies in Gujarat, Goa, Kerala, Maharashtra, Odisha, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, West Bengal, Bihar, Assam and Jammu & Kashmir.
let’s take a look at what the weather has in store for your region:
- According to The Weather Company’s meteorologists, most parts of Gujarat and Maharashtra (as well as other parts of central and inland western India) are likely to reel under heat wave conditions, with temperatures expected to soar beyond 40°C–and in isolated cases, above 45°C this week.
- Odisha, Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, UP will also likely experience maximum temperatures above 40°C on Tuesday.
- On the other hand, wet weather conditions are forecast across Kerala for the next few days.
- Similarly, according to the IMD, isolated places in Odisha and other coastal regions of eastern India may witness thunderstorms, accompanied by gusty winds (up to 40-50kmph) and lightning on Tuesday.
- Some parts of Chhattisgarh may receive thunderstorms as well.
- According to The Weather Channel, Jammu and Kashmir is likely to remain dry for most part of the day. However, a fresh western disturbance and its induced cyclonic circulation over north India will bring scattered snow and rain to the hilly areas on Tuesday.
- Eastern and northeastern regions are also headed for wet weather on Tuesday. Voters in Assam, Tripura and West Bengal may need to keep the umbrellas handy.
(With The Weather Channel Inputs)