In a shocking incident, seven year old electrocuted in Hyderabad

seven year old, electrocuted, Hyderabad, News Mobile, News Mobile India
In a shocking incident, seven year old electrocuted in Hyderabad

A seven-year-old boy lost his life after coming in contact with a live wire of a lamp post. The tragic incident occurred in a residential colony in Hyderabad’s Narsingi area, on Monday night.

The unfortunate incident happened in PBEL society that comes under the Cyberabad zone, one of the posh housing colonies in the city.

ALSO READ: 17 dead in Delhi hotel fire; rescue operation underway

The victim was a class one student who was playing a ball game in the neighbourhood when he came in contact with an electrical wire when the ball rolled on near to the lamp post.

The police have registered a case under Section 304-a (causing death due to rash or negligent act) further investigation is underway.

“After around 4 to 5 minutes, he got detached from the pole and fell down following which another child noticed him and alerted the security guard. The guard also received a minor shock when she tried to touch him,” Sub Inspector K M Raghavendra from Narsingi police station told TNM.

The case has been registered against the builder, the residential welfare association of PBEL City and the firm in charge of maintaining the amenities in the community.

Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news genie

 

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here