Feeling adventurous? High above the ground, towering over buildings try ‘Dinner in the sky.’ A concept which has gained ground in Australia, London, Bangkok, Kolkata, is now taking root garden city of Bengaluru.
So next time in Bengaluru, sign-up for this adrenaline pumping ‘hanging restaurant.’
All about the ‘buzz’:
- A crane raises the hanging restaurant, 50m above in the sky and the restaurant dangles in the air suspended by 16 metal ropes.
- Fly Dining can accommodate up to 22 guests around the table with three staff (chief, waiter and entertainer) in the center, all elevated up to 50m from the ground.
- The table slowly rotates 360 degrees for a complete aerial view while your gorge on amazing food.
Currently, there are two dining options:
1. Half hour mock-tail session which starts at 5 pm (₹3999 per head)
2. One hour dinner session which starts at 7 pm (₹6999 per head)