What you have done so far becomes immaterial now. How your previous exams were, do not matter. In fact your morning exam should not impact your evening exam the same day. This is exam temperament. What matters most now is the way you revise, & live the next few days. So, this makes this a very crucial phase for you. Some reminders!
1) Revise & revise. Anything not revised is as good as not studied only. Just revise! Do not start any new book/ material now. This is time to consolidate what is already read.
2) Please do not let any extreme emotions enter your system. Be happy & calm. Do not panic at all. You are very close to your destination.
3) Please do not, do not talk to any toxic people at this stage. Any negativity can bog you down. If you feel low, please talk to your Mom/ Family. It is the best to elevate your mood.
4) If it helps you, pray for 10 minutes each day. You will feel stronger. If you feel you are forgetting it all, do not worry. God will do everything. Just revise & revise.
5) Please keep yourself active in daytime as your exam is in day. You should not feel sleepy in exams.
6) If your room is dirty, please spend 30 minutes to clean it now, today! The positive energy you get for next few days will be worth the effort. Trust me!
7) Follow your gut now, leave anything you feel is less important & focus on more important issues. Your mind will guide you.
8) Please take care of your health. One mosquito bite can disable from writing the exam. Watch what you eat, eat well n healthy, lots of water, some yoga, at least 10 minutes walk, cleanliness & be careful. You will perform better if you are healthy.
(The author is an IAS officer views expressed are personal)