Shanghai: In a horrific incident, a man, along with his daughter and a pet dog escaped unhurt a massive explosion in their house after an electric scooter exploded.
A CCTV video footage in which the incident is making rounds on social media after it was posted on Tuesday.
The incident took place at an unidentified location in China when an electric scooter which was on charging, exploded.
The man and his daughter in the video could be seen sitting on the sofa and the dog was sitting across the table. As per the video footage, the dog jumped and the man was alerted when the machine started emitting smoke due to a fault.
The man then went to the charging port to switch off the button and as soon as he pulled the plug, the smoke turned intense and a huge cloud spread in the room just like a tear gas bomb explodes.
Fortunately, the father-daughter duo and the pet dog were unhurt even though the explosion looks scary.