Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday addressed the nation in his monthly talk show ‘Mann ki Baat’. PM Modi the 26th edition of ‘Mann ki Baat’ talked about his experience of Diwali celebration with soldiers on the border, unrest in the Kashmir valley and Demonetisation.
PM Modi also emphasised on the use of cashless transactions and ensured people with the government’s move of Demonetisation will succeed in curbing black money.
Here are the 10 updates from PM Modi’s Mann ki Baat:
- I appeal to you to always stand with the jawans of the country.
- Prime Minister talked about Demonetisation, “I can understand the inconvenience that people are going through.”
I had told even then this DeMonetisation decision is huge and it will take minimum 50 days to overcome from it: PM Modi
- PM Modi also appreciated bank employees for their hard.
Govt, post offices, banks…they are all working very hard and are working with dedication
- A few people are stilling looking for ways to convert their black money into white; they are using poor people for this: PM Modi.
Want to tell such people that “sudharna nahi sudharna aapki marzi hai lekin gareebon ka istamaal na kare”: PM Modi
- I am confident that India will succeed in this demonetisation move: PM Modi.
- Try to promote cashless society; There are many technologies, they are safe & secure
I want to urge my trader brothers and sisters, this is an opportunity for them to enter digital world, PM Modi said.
- Our dream is a cashless society, but we can definitely take the first step towards a less-cash society: PM Modi
NewsMobile Reality Check on Demonetisation: